Do you have 2D drawings but require a 3D Solid, Surface or wireframe model for: Visualising, Analysis, Prototyping, Tool Design, or CNC Programming?
Do you sometimes receive CAD models in formats you cannot read?
STS has the ability to build 3D models from 2D data, and to translate 3D formats between many different CAD systems. Such formats include:
- Parasolid (XMT, X_T file) 10-21
- AutoCAD DXF & DWG
- Autodesk Inventor 6-11, 2009
- SolidWorks (sltprt, sltasm file)
- Vero Workfile (WKF)
- ACIS SAT 1.5-R20
- Pro/Engineer 16-2001, Wildfire 1-3
- UniGraphic: V11-18, NX 1-5
- Catia 2D/3D V4 & V5
- KeyCreator / CADKEY ckd & prt
- IronCAD: ICS & ICD
If you require any 2D Mechanical Drafting, 3D Digitising, 3D CAD Modeling in Solids, Surfaces or Wireframe, 3D NC Programming or CAD Data translations, Please don't hesitate to Contact STS